The story of a man and his search to avoid joining the real world at all costs. Mostly tongue-in-cheek, I think.

6.23.2005

Work? I Guess You Could Call It That

So, I don't do a lot of work. Those of you who know me know that I'm not a huge fan of working. Not really my thing. So it's kind of ironic that a job that I had no intention of keeping has actually been pretty cool. My boss is laid back, I get my stuff done, and can use the rest of the day to surf the web, take numerous smoke breaks, and enjoy the city.

I put in a good hour and a half of work today though, close to my record. A couple of folks are on vacation, so I'm there to pick up the slack. And I do it well dammit. I'm one hell of a slack-picker-upper. Or something.

But I'm almost done. A week from Friday to be exact. Then the month of July is all about getting ready to move, and enjoying myself. No, not that way. Well, actually, yeah I guess it's that way too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beo said...

You will be missed V. I hope you come back at some point.

6/26/2005 8:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your a smelly scumbag.

7/20/2005 10:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home